If you are in the market for a new bike this season ladies, a great starting point is the Specialized Amira Comp:
For women who live to compete – whether it's a local crit or a city-line sprint with the weekend group– the Amira Comp offers a light, stiff FACT carbon frame with women's tuned geometry for optimal fit and performance, plus lightweight, FSA crank, high value Shimano Ultegra components, and Fulcrum S5 wheels.
• FACT 8r carbon frame uses Women's Performance Geometry and carbon layup, with OSBB, plus integrated tapered headtube to create a light, stiff and fast ride.
• FACT full-carbon monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
• Race-ready Fulcrum S5 wheels are fast, light, and strong for high-speed racing and training
• FSA Gossamer Pro BB30 crank is stiff and light for excellent power transfer, with 50x34 configuration for efficiency on any terrain; paired with Shimano drivetrain for simple, intuitive shifting.
• Women's ergonomic alloy handlebar delivers superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength.
• Specialized Body Geometry Oura Comp Gel women's saddle features light, durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails for all day riding efficiency and comfort
With full Ultegra 11 Speed components and a Carbon Frame you will not need to look at upgrades to make this a fast and comfortable ride for years to come.
Bicycle Sports2770 Interstate 10 E
Beaumont, TX 77703